Monday, January 19, 2009

Tights!!

I think a man invented tights. Yesterday I decided to wear my gray tights. I'm just now getting into this tights thing and almost forgot how big of a pain they are. I made a few rules that might be helpful for those of you who have decided to wear tights also:

1. Do not try to put on tights directly after taking a shower or putting on lotion. It will be nearly impossible.
2. Gather the tights with your two thumbs like your momma taught you. This is the best and quickest way. Don't try to pull them on. You're just asking for trouble.
3. Pull the tights up as far as they go...usually up to the boobs (control top can't hurt for the boobage area either, right?....and you're getting a 2 for 1!) Any lower and you'll get rolls. Sometimes this rule requires jumping. A great workout for the day!
4. Take Gas-X. I don' know about you, but tights make me feel bloated. I think it's the control top squishing all my organs together.

After following all of these rules (I unfortunately forgot the Gas-X one), I looked in the mirror and saw how cute I looked in my gray tights, black knee boots, and blue sweater dress. I guess tights aren't THAT bad after all!

3 comments:

  1. There's NO DOUBT they were invented by a man... too bad they look so cute on, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... take Gas-X...tha's a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete