Friday, January 23, 2009

Cupcakealicious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight a group of us girls went out to eat chocolate at Bissinger's before Kim went off to Japan to teach! All girls love chocolate! After getting lost, then finding the place, then hunting forever to find a parking spot, then walking forever in our very cute but uncomfortable boots in the cold we finally got to the place, only to find out we would have to wait 40 minutes to be seated. The place was very cool, but was very low on seating. Only 4 or 5 tables in the entire place! Not enough for 7 people and other customers! Luckily for us, The Cupcakery was just around the corner! Cupcakes are a girl's 2nd best friend! The cupcakes there were GINORMOUS, but the best. Here are some pictures to sum up the night...

My Delicious Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake with my Skim Milk (Have to Stay Healthy!)

This is when I realized my cupcake was half eaten and I became very sad...

My cupcake is all gone....Well worth all the calories!!!


Nina loved her cupcake!


Some of us girls...

Roomies!!!!


I thought the light shades were very cool...


I always wanted a sister.....not much longer and I'll have one!

Good luck in Japan, Kim!!!! I know God has a plan for you and will be using you in so many ways. We'll all miss you!!!!



1 comment: