Wednesday, June 26, 2013

7 Weeks

5-5-13
7 weeks



Last night I had a dream that Brandie was pregnant and Katie and Luke were trying for a baby.  Katie also started taking up smoking and I yelled at her a lot.  I texted each cousin to see if they were actually pregnant.  Brandie said no and asked me if I was.  I wanted to tell her in person, so I lied and said no I wasn’t. (I texted my response sitting behind the piano at church on the platform while the Crisis Pregnancy representative was speaking- Oh Lord Forgive Me!)  Katie texted me back asking if I could keep a secret- she had only found out a few days prior!!!!  I had to tell her my secret then.  I also had a dream several years ago that Katie and I went into labor and had our babies at the same time.  (Prophetic dreaming maybe?).  We both plan on surprising our family on the Cramer side when we get together for Mother’s Day.  Eeeeek!  Can’t wait!

This week, Baby is the size of an: We have grown to the size of a blueberry!
How far along? 7 weeks (I think)
Due date: December 22 (until proven otherwise)
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lbs (116)
Maternity clothes? None
Sleep: It’s ok.  Hard to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Finding out that Katie is pregnant also!
Food cravings: Coffee, tortilla chips, salty foods
Symptoms: Cramping, sore boobs, a need for a nap everyday at 3pm, dizziness, heart burn, and queasiness.
Food aversions/sickness:  Eggs
Gender: Chinese calendar says boy.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I’m ready to get this secret out!
What I miss: Coffee, lunch meat, and energy
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound and telling our family.
Milestones: Keeping the secret for another week.


No comments:

Post a Comment