Wednesday, June 26, 2013

5 Weeks

4/21/13
Today is Sunday, and it was my turn to work (boo!).  I was crabby again, but I didn’t tell any of my patients how they were going to die if they continued their unhealthy lifestyle- so I consider that a win!  I decided instead of writing novels each day, I would write a questionnaire.

This week, Baby is the size of a: sesame seed
How far along? 5 weeks (I think)
Due date: December 22 (I think)
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Oh heavens no.
Sleep: Like a log
Best moment this week: Hearing your dad repeat over and over, “We’re going to have a baby.  We’re going to have a baby….” And asking where you would be living once you were born
Food cravings: Coffee.  I miss it.  And things with Gluten.
Symptoms: Lots of cramping and being tired.  I’m not sure if the tiredness if from waking up at 5:00 am and working a twelve, or being pregnant.
Gender: We’ve both decided if we had a choice, we would like a boy.  A part of me would like a girl- just so I can check it off my list.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I can’t believe we got pregnant in one month.  Call me Fertile Myrtle.
What I miss: Coffee

What I am looking forward to: Telling our family we’re pregnant.
Milestones: A positive pregnancy test!

No comments:

Post a Comment