Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wedding Tour 2010!!

Weddings! I love them. Good thing, because we have 8 this year. Yes, 8!!!! That's a lot. We have four down and they were all gorgeous. Here's a few pics:

Wedding #1- Mr. and Mrs. Fischer (My big bro). I bawled. Not like a few tears bawl. More like, my Kleenex is now in a little soggy ball, someone please give me another before the snot gets too bad type of bawl. My Grandpa was sure to point in out. It was a beautiful wedding :)



Andrew just LOVES weddings ;)


My Family! Love them, love them, love them!


Happy Marriage to the happy couple!


Wedding #2: Mr. and Mrs. Mathewson- Another nursing girl got married! Nicole was my riding buddy to and from clinicals during school. We both share the love of food and the love of God. Awesome girl and awesome couple.


My super cute flowers. She got them from Canada. Very cool.

Like I said- Andrew is just giggling with excitement over all these weddings...



Wedding #3: Mr. and Mrs. VerDught. Andrew's old roomie. This wedding was number two on our Super Wedding Weekend. We had the Mathewson wedding in Peoria, then hopped over to Iowa for the VerDught's. Lots of driving, but well worth it!




4 weddings down (congrats to Ellie too!), one wedding missed, and only 3 more to go! Woot Woot!




No comments:

Post a Comment