Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Mama is Awesome Because.....

She makes THE BEST homemade noodles and rolls.

She can sew anything in an emergency, including bridesmaid dresses, costumes, pants, and various other articles of clothing.

She keeps a clean house at all times.

She has a green thumb.
She supported me when I was in piano, softball, music contests, band, flags, tumbling, dance, pageant, cheerleading, volleyball, girl scouts, nursing, clubs, musicals, etc., etc., etc.

She taught me how to cook.

She listens to me rant and rave about work.

She is beautiful.

I get her hazel eyes from her.
She is an amazing example of a godly wife and mother.

She will tell me the truth.

She inspired me to become a nurse.

She is selfless.

She is the best mom ever.

Her birthday was Monday.


Happy Birthday Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment