Sunday, June 20, 2010

To My Husband.....


This past year we have gotten married, bought 2 houses, sold one house, started our jobs, traveled around, started nights, started crying, wrecked a car, committed to the band, lost a job, gained it back, didn't have a fight, didn't gain weight, didn't have a kid. You supported me through each new challenge, and encouraged me when I didn't think I could do it anymore. You let me cry on your shoulder, and sang the Oompa Loompa song to cheer me up. You waited patiently when I took forever to get ready, and were patient when I couldn't make up my mind. You encouraged me to stay healthy, and told me if the chicken dinner was really a winner. You were kind, generous, thoughtful, and gentle. You made me proud. You made me happy each and every day. I can't imagine there ever being a time I didn't know you. God put us together for great reasons. Some he has revealed, and others we have yet to see. I love you so much and thank you for being an amazing husband. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment