Saturday, July 10, 2010

DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo....my boss e-mailed me today and said I AM OFFICIALLY ON THE DAYS SCHEDULE!!!!!! Yiiippppppeeee!!!!!!!!!! Words cannot express how much this means for us. We've been praying since October (the night after I started working nights) that a position would open up on days. When I didn't think I could take anymore sleepless days, sleepless nights, 30 hour no sleep runs, nights without Andrew, crying, emotional rollar coasters, etc., I went out on a limb and e-mailed my boss reminding her that I STILL wanted to go on nights. And wallah! I'll be starting nights in August. That's like only 13 more shifts, 13 more nights until we no longer have to sleep alone, 13 more and I will finally be on a normal sleep schedule and hopefully these dark circles will disappear! We are a little excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment