Thursday, May 6, 2010

Agape = Love



Agape was great this year! The guys were awesome, the crowd was awesome, and I got a little bit of a tan! Since TGR played on the main stage, we had backstage passes and ate, met, and saw other artists such as Skillet, Family Force Five, Stephanie Smith, and more. I can now say I've shaken John Cooper's (lead from Skillet) hand. I also won "Best Cousin Award 2010." My cousin Jordan came to the concert with us and we were able to get him a back stage pass as well. I think he had a great time. I can't wait until next year!


There's just something about a tight black tee and a bass... ;)



The Flying Ninja


It's our favorite girl, Ashton Lee!

We were even able to get some quality time in! And when I say quality time, I really mean Andy was able to take a nap while I painted my toenails. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment